SAVE THE DATE
Symposium 2 017
Thursday & Friday, October 26 – 27, 2017
The Westin at The Woodlands
The Woodlands, Texas
www.dhilton.com | 800.367.0433
D. Hilton Associates invites you to the credit union industry’s most
exclusive gathering of volunteers, chief executives and senior HR
professionals dedicated to the reward and retention techniques proven
to turn employee engagement into a stronger and more profitable
This year’s program focuses on Volunteer Excellence and spotlights
current issues such as board compensation, volunteer succession
planning, and board governance.
Program highlights include:
• First look at D. Hilton’s 2018 Annual Credit Union
• Incentive Plan Metric Trends (what’s working and what’s not)
• Managing multiple pay programs under your pay umbrella
• Case studies highlighting reward and recognition programs
• Real-world succession planning strategies
• Executive Compensation Bootcamp for Volunteers
• The myth of the CEO/Employee Pay Gap (facing media & key
• And much more
This is an unprecedented networking opportunity for participants to
engage with industry colleagues for advice and camaraderie.
Best of all, it’s free to attend and participants will be eligible to
receive HR recertification/professional development credits.
Please go to www.dhilton.com
for registration information.
Call Daryl Krimsky, VP at
800.367.0433 ext 103
for more information.